Your privacy is important to Phoenix Challenge Coins. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Phoenix Challenge Coin Company collects, and the ways in which Phoenix Challenge Coin Company uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Phoenix Challenge Coins may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including search history);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website (including order history);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website; and
- Any other information that you send to Phoenix Challenge Coins and or its representatives.
Using personal information
Phoenix Challenge Coins may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase, or subscribe to;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications, with your permission.
Where Phoenix Challenge Coins discloses your personal information to its agents or subcontractors for these purposes, the agent or sub‐contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Phoenix Challenge Coins may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Phoenix Challenge Coins will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Challenge Coin Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic payment transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website may contain links to other websites. Phoenix Challenge Coin is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Guarantees, Terms and Conditions
Phoenix Challenge Coins was founded on a strong belief that our customers, outstanding customer service, and our expertise, and outstanding product quality are the reason for our success. We back each and every custom product we manufacture with the best in industry customer service practices, and our 100% quality guarantee.
Each order is created through a team effort consisting of our team and you. You are an integral and very important part of our team and the custom product creation process as a whole. We rely on you for vital information in order to produce the specific custom products (lapel pins, embroidered patches, lanyards, challenge coins, buttons, badges, key chains and other promotional products) you would like to receive. While we are working together, we each have responsibilities. For your convenience, we have included these responsibilities below. Please take a moment to read them. These are the terms and conditions that govern all of our sales and business together. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about any of this.